Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank cuts the price of gold bullion for the current week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank cuts the price of gold bullion for the current week Empty The Central Bank cuts the price of gold bullion for the current week

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Sep 2017, 3:20 am

[size=30]The Central Bank cuts the price of gold bullion for the current week[/size]
    25/09/2017 10:10 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue
    The Central Bank of Iraq published on Monday a table of gold bullion prices for the current week, which reduced their prices compared to last week, with the exception of the table of gold coins.

The price of the 5-gram alloy amounted to 258 thousand dinars, down by 6,000 dinars, while the price of the 10-gram barrel 508 thousand dinars and a decrease of 11 thousand dinars, in addition to the price of a 15-gram alloy amounted to 781 thousand dinars, down 16 thousand Dinar.

The price of a 25-gram alloy reached 1.294 million dinars, a decrease of 27 thousand dinars, while the price of alloy 50 g 2.591 million dinars, down by 54 thousand dinars.

The following is a table of bullion prices for the current week:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    MT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 3:40 pm