Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nineveh Council denies the existence of a project to transform the province into a territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nineveh Council denies the existence of a project to transform the province into a territory  Empty Nineveh Council denies the existence of a project to transform the province into a territory

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Oct 2017, 4:26 am

Nineveh Council denies the existence of a project to transform the province into a territory 

08:27 - 07/10/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Nineveh Provincial Council denied on Saturday the existence of a project to transform the province into a territory, pointing out that calls to transform the province into a province aimed at covering up some political issues in the city and beyond.
     "The provincial council has not handed over any request by its members regarding the transformation of the province into a province," deputy council chairman Noureddine Qabalan said in a statement.
     He added that "the Council will reject that idea in the event that it is presented immediately because the province is still suffering from the scourge of the organization of the criminal advocate and lack of services and infrastructure."
     He said Qablan, "These calls aimed at covering some of the political crises outside and within the province," noting that "the province needs to supervise the central government in all joints at the present time, especially security and service." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:25 am