Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil begins with the first stage to produce liquid and dry gas from Badra oil field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil begins with the first stage to produce liquid and dry gas from Badra oil field Empty Oil begins with the first stage to produce liquid and dry gas from Badra oil field

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2017, 6:48 am

Oil begins with the first stage to produce liquid and dry gas from Badra oil field

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Oil announced on Wednesday the start of the first stage to

produce liquid and dry gas from the oil field of Badra. 

Oil Minister Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi said in a press conference held today, on the sidelines of the opening of the production unit, and attended by "Economy News", that "the field of Badra appeared to be the first stage for the production of liquid gas after being processed in the field of oil Badra within an integrated project at a rate of 140 tons per day, In addition to the production of 40 cubic meters of standard dry gas. "

"The production will gradually increase to reach good quantities of gas to achieve financial returns to maximize the federal treasury, as well as the environmental and health impact of the surrounding oil fields, in addition to the provision of electric stations with dry gas, which would achieve self-sufficiency of fuel." 

For his part, Russian Minister Alexander Novak during his presence in the opening of the production unit that "the oil that is developing the oil field of Badra, which is controlled by the company Kazprom Russian that it was able within seven years of increasing oil production in the field after the development to reach 90 thousand barrels per day," noting that "The dry gas produced from the field will be allocated to Zubaidiyah power station."

The company owns a 40% stake in the oil field of Badra, which won with four international oil companies to develop the field within the second round of licenses, which the proportion of the Turkish company "TPO" 10% and 30% of the Korean company Ko Kaz, With Malaysia's Petronas at 20%. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 6:35 pm