Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Research in the industry to find alternatives to energy and preserve the oil reserve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Research in the industry to find alternatives to energy and preserve the oil reserve Empty Research in the industry to find alternatives to energy and preserve the oil reserve

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Dec 2017, 4:08 am

Research in the industry to find alternatives to energy and preserve the oil reserves
    December 20 2017 10:16 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Industry and Minerals[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri
    [rtl]

The General Authority for Industrial Research and Development in the Ministry of Industry and Minerals called for finding alternative sources of energy and preserving the oil reserves from depletion.

Engineer Abdul Ghani Fakhri Al Jafar, Director General of the Authority, said in a press statement: "Preservation of the oil reserves from depletion and its survival is a national wealth. One of the priorities of the work within the plans prepared by the Authority through the implementation of solar energy projects in line with the directions of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Technological and industrial development in the field of solar energy ".

He added: "The projects will include the project of producing solar heater with a capacity of (2000) heater annually and the photovoltaic system of the solar home and the Iraqi home, in addition to the system of desalination, purification and sterilization of solar water, with a capacity of up to (1250)

Al-Ja'far called on researchers at the Renewable Energy Research Center of the Industrial Research and Development Authority to propose that the proposed research for the Center's research plan for 2018 be based on self-help, using the equipment, supplies and testing equipment available at the research centers of the Authority. to complete this research. " 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 1:31 am