Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judiciary uses the DNA device to decide issues of "denial of descent"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judiciary uses the DNA device to decide issues of "denial of descent" Empty Judiciary uses the DNA device to decide issues of "denial of descent"

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jan 2018, 1:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Judiciary uses the DNA device to decide issues of "denial of descent"

 Baghdad / Range 

The Supreme Judicial Council, on Wednesday, that the DNA has contributed to resolve many cases of denial of descent.
    "The DNA has contributed to resolving many of the cases of denial of descent," Judge Morteza al-Gharibawi said in a statement to the Supreme Judicial Council. "Cases of denial of descent are issues that are private and dangerous in practice and have social and religious implications." He added that "these cases have several forms, including what the relatives of the husband after his death for the purpose of denying the proportions of a person attributed to him and often the purpose here is inheritance." Al-Gharibawi said: "In cases of giving the brother or sister their children to their brothers who do not have children, and after a while they raise cases of denial of descent and ask to bring children to the real father." Al-Ghuraibawi pointed out that "the person to be denied the proportion of someone else, otherwise the claim is rejected," explaining that "the Court of Cassation settled that the case of denial of descent is required to reply if he did not request the attachment of the accused to another father."
    Al-Ghuraibawi said that "the husband's family can not be deported because of his marital reasons, because he claims before the court that his sons or one of them is not his grandfather."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 2:09 am