Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Abadi will not pay a trillion dinars to Kurdistan !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Abadi will not pay a trillion dinars to Kurdistan !! Empty Deputy: Abadi will not pay a trillion dinars to Kurdistan !!

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Mar 2018, 9:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy: Abadi will not pay a trillion dinars to Kurdistan !!

MP Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, close to the Prime Minister on Monday, that Abadi is not obliged to pay one trillion dinars from the emergency budget for the Kurdistan region, while he stressed that he will not give them so the amount of non-emergency payment of the region.
    Jaafar said that "the additional budget set by the House of Representatives concerns the emergency things that are exposed to Iraq, such as floods and earthquakes and abnormal conditions," pointing out that "paying the salaries of the province is a local problem can not be counted from the abnormal things."
    He added that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi is not obliged to pay this trillion to the Kurdistan region," stressing that "Abadi will not give them this amount and will remain at the disposal of the federal government."
    Jaafar said that "the insistence of the Kurds to add this amount does not exceed the electoral and political propaganda and is a message to the Kurdish people to win their votes"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 11:25 am