Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hadithi: The government is waiting to resolve the dispute between the presidency and parliament t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hadithi: The government is waiting to resolve the dispute between the presidency and parliament t Empty Al-Hadithi: The government is waiting to resolve the dispute between the presidency and parliament t

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Mar 2018, 2:57 am

Al-Hadithi: The government is waiting to resolve the dispute between the presidency and parliament to implement the budget law
    March 28 2018 09:21 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Saad al-Hadithi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The official spokesman for the government Saad al-Hadithi: "The government is waiting to resolve the dispute between the presidency of the Republic and the parliament in order to issue instructions for the implementation of the budget bill."

Al-Hadithi said in a press statement: "The behavior of the budget before the end of differences on the law, is up to the Council of Ministers, which needs to be studied before making any decision."

He reiterated that "there are constitutional provisions that give the president the power to sign the budget law within a period of fifteen days from the date of its approval in Parliament, and by the end of this deadline, without ratification, the budget will take its legal form and become effective."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:21 am