Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: 65 buses carrying Army of Islam militants and their families

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: 65 buses carrying Army of Islam militants and their families Empty Source: 65 buses carrying Army of Islam militants and their families

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Apr 2018, 2:55 am

Source: 65 buses carrying Army of Islam militants and their families
    Source: 65 buses carrying Army of Islam militants and their families Irq_1300931424_1523342704
    A Syrian security source said Tuesday that 65 buses carrying the militants of the "Army of Islam" left the city of Douma in the eastern Ghouta to Graves, after the liberation of the dead.
    The source said in a statement to the agency "Sputnik" Russian, said that "3395 people have left so far from Duma, including 1281 gunmen from the Army of Islam, 784 women and 1330 children from their families carrying 65 buses and gathered on the road to Damascus Homs in preparation for transport to the city of Graves, Aleppo.
    He pointed out that "the process of exiting the militants and their families continues until now."
    He added that "the convoy of militants and their families will not leave the assembly point before the departure of all abducted from the prisons of the Army of Islam in Douma."
    The source confirmed that "the process of leaving the abductees will end tonight and thus ends with the armed presence in Douma."
    A field source earlier told Sputnik that two buses carrying a batch of abductees at Jaysh al-Islam, mostly women and children, had passed through the refugee camp crossing. "Three buses carrying 180 members of the Army of Islam and their families Crossing the refugee camp ". Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=96032

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:12 pm