Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian army announces agreement with Army of Islam to always leave Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian army announces agreement with Army of Islam to always leave Syria Empty Russian army announces agreement with Army of Islam to always leave Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Mar 2018, 6:50 am

Russian army announces agreement with Army of Islam to always leave Syria
    Russian army announces agreement with Army of Islam to always leave Syria Irq_1266080292_1522404985
    Arab media reported on Friday that the Russian army had announced an agreement with the Army of Islam to leave the eastern region of Syria.
    The Russian Defense Ministry said Thursday that more than 135,000 people had left the eastern Ghouta in the countryside since the start of the daily humanitarian truce on February 28.
    The ministry pointed out that the gunmen of the "Corps of Rahman" from the eastern Ghouta under the agreement between the Russian Center for Reconciliation in Syria and the leaders of the organization, leaving 5290 of the gunmen and their families through the humanitarian corridor, heading in 89 buses to Idlib, while the total number of those who have been They have transferred 24912 people from the Arbeen crossing to Idleb since the implementation of the agreement on March 24.
    Under the supervision of officers of the Russian Reconciliation Center and representatives of the Syrian Red Crescent, the Syrian police provide buses along the route of their journey to the north

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=95422

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 3:05 am