Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border crossings thwart attempts to smuggle 14 falcons since the beginning of this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border crossings thwart attempts to smuggle 14 falcons since the beginning of this year  Empty Border crossings thwart attempts to smuggle 14 falcons since the beginning of this year

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jun 2018, 3:24 am

Border crossings thwart attempts to smuggle 14 falcons since the beginning of this year

June 20 2018 10:41 p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The border crossings authority announced Wednesday that it has foiled attempts to smuggle 14 falcons to neighboring countries since the beginning of this year, while confirming the arrest of nine Iraqi fishermen and smugglers involved in the illegal fishing of falcons. 

In a statement received by the Baghdad Post, a spokesman for the border crossing, Col. Mohammed al-Shuweili, said that "the Border Guard detachments in Al-Muthanna province seized 11 Kuwaiti fishermen in the Samawah desert who were practicing falconry illegally in 2017 and were deported to their country" .

He added that the security forces in the port of Safwan border with Kuwait seized 20 falcons in 2017, and seized 14 falcons from the beginning of 2018 to May this year, the smugglers intend to sell in neighboring countries, "noting that" the Iraqi border guards seized 9 Iraqi fishermen and smugglers involved in the illegal fishing of falcons, they had a group of precious hawks destined for smuggling in January 2018 in the desert of Samawah. " 

A spokesman for the Border Crossings Authority, said that "the relevant authorities in the Ministry of Health and Environment has been to re-launch the falcons seized in nature in the desert of Samawah."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 7:33 am