Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security media denies the deduction of the risk allocation from members of the security services

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security media denies the deduction of the risk allocation from members of the security services Empty Security media denies the deduction of the risk allocation from members of the security services

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:16 am

Security media denies the deduction of the risk allocation from members of the security services
    July 02 2018 09:43 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Security Information Center[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The Center for Security Information denied on Monday what some media and social networking sites discussed on the issuance of a directive from the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abbadi to cut the risk allocation for all members of the security forces. 

The Center said in a press statement that from time to time these rumors and fabricated news have been promoted and have been denied for many times by the competent authorities. 

He added that while we confirm the continued support of the commander-in-chief of the armed forces to his sons in the security forces, we call on the media to be accurate in the transmission of information and not to broadcast rumors tendentious. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:28 am