Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bloc condemns armed attack on the home of its member of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bloc condemns armed attack on the home of its member of parliament Empty Bloc condemns armed attack on the home of its member of parliament

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Jul 2024, 4:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Bloc condemns armed attack on the home of its member of parliament[/size]

[size=45]The Ishraqat Kanun bloc announced that the house of its MP, Taqi Nasser Al-Waili, was subjected to an armed attack in the Al-Dula’i area of ​​Baghdad, indicating that the attack did not result in any casualties.[/size]
    [size=45]The bloc said in a statement that “the representative of Ishraqat Kanun, Taqi Nasser Al-Waili, and his honorable family were subjected, today, to an armed terrorist attack on his home in the Al-Dula’i area in Baghdad by an outlaw group, where light and medium weapons were used in this attack.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added that "this treacherous and cowardly attack did not result in any casualties despite the damage to buildings and vehicles," indicating that "while it condemns this crime against the MP, his family and all citizens, it calls on the government, represented by the Prime Minister and the Minister of Interior, to take the necessary measures to pursue the criminals and bring them to justice for the purpose of holding them accountable in accordance with the law and not to be lenient with such acts for any reason whatsoever, out of concern for the safety and security of the people."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:34 pm