Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament plans to discuss the penetration of "Israeli tourists" to Iraq to carry out assassination

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament plans to discuss the penetration of "Israeli tourists" to Iraq to carry out assassination Empty Parliament plans to discuss the penetration of "Israeli tourists" to Iraq to carry out assassination

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Sep 2018, 7:18 am

Parliament plans to discuss the penetration of "Israeli tourists" to Iraq to carry out assassinations  

12:25 - 30/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Sadikun Hassan Salem, on Sunday, the entry of Israeli elements to Iraq under the facade of tourism to carry out assassinations affecting public figures and political, stressing that he will raise this issue for discussion before the House of Representatives.
    Salem said in a statement that "there are Israeli elements, some of them linked to the Zionist Mossad began to infiltrate into Iraq under the pretext of visiting tourist places," noting that "these elements are planning to carry out assassinations and training of terrorists and provoke sedition within the community."
    "This issue requires the government and the concerned agencies to increase caution and vigilance because it is a very serious issue," Salem said. "He will bring this issue to the House of Representatives for discussion."
    The newspaper "New Arab" revealed earlier on Sunday, the increasing Israeli activities targeting Iraq through several organizations and associations, some registered in Western countries, noting that the Kurdistan region of Iraq is a platform for those activities. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 12:26 am