Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources: Construction and Kurds agree to unify their position on vacant portfolios

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sources: Construction and Kurds agree to unify their position on vacant portfolios Empty Sources: Construction and Kurds agree to unify their position on vacant portfolios

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Dec 2018, 2:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sources: Construction and Kurds agree to unify their position on vacant portfolios
    A coalition of construction with some of the main Kurdish powers has agreed to unify their positions on candidates for vacant portfolios to be passed in parliament.
    The sources said that "after the arrival of dialogues between the construction and reform on the transfer of the rest of the cabinet cabin of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to a dead end move to build the Kurdish political forces to win support for the passage of current candidates for vacant ministries."
    The sources added that "the coalition of construction able to convince the Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and agreed to unify their position on the transfer of vacant portfolios in the next parliamentary sessions, especially candidate Interior Minister Faleh al-Fayadh, who is strongly opposed by the Alliance of Reform."
    And the failure of the House of Representatives in last Tuesday's session to pass the rest of the cabinet cabin because of the chaos that took place within the parliament because of disagreement over some candidates for vacant portfolios, including Faleh Fayadh candidate for the Interior and Dara Nordin bag of justice.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 11:22 am