Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zaidi: There are no agreements to resolve the crisis of the completion of the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zaidi: There are no agreements to resolve the crisis of the completion of the government Empty Zaidi: There are no agreements to resolve the crisis of the completion of the government

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Jan 2019, 3:48 pm

Zaidi: There are no agreements to resolve the crisis of the completion of the government

21:58 - 06/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Between the leader of the stream of wisdom Abdullah al-Zaidi, Sunday, that there is not yet any agreements between the political blocs to resolve the crisis of forming a government, pointing out that the index of the political process is not good and raises concern.
    "The index of the political process is not good and raises the fear and concern, the problem in the country lies in the application of mechanisms of party work," Zaidi said in a televised statement.
    "The political blocs have research to solve all the problems, but the crisis lies in their application, and therefore the parties must renew themselves on their own."
    Zaidi said that "the political blocs so far do not have any agreements to resolve the crisis of completing the cabinet cabal, and vote on the names of candidates for the remaining ministries." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 2:51 am