Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SmartCard last government solutions to resolve the crisis ration

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

SmartCard last government solutions to resolve the crisis ration Empty SmartCard last government solutions to resolve the crisis ration

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jun 2013, 1:06 pm

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers: the government intends to reform the ration card system

10-06-2013 02:41 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Ali Mohsen Ismail, that the government intends to reform the ration card system as part of a strategy to combat poverty.

Ismail said in a speech opened the Workshop of the Supreme Committee for the public distribution system in collaboration with the World Food Programme: The Council of Ministers discussed the reform of the ration card system has been proposed to be the key to addressing the reform process through the activation of the smart card system, stressing that the government بحجبها all over the incomes for the poor class in Iraq, as a prelude to the reform of the ration system.

He added: that the government has adopted a system of food distribution beginning of the nineties of the last century a result of the arrival of three-quarters of the people to a level below the poverty line, stressing that the percentage of the poverty line fell to less than a quarter in 2007, the lower the ratio to below that after the activation of a strategy to combat poverty governmental organizations.

He continued: He said the system adopted by the Ministry of Trade distribution by agents accompanied by a lot of foot-dragging, pointing out that the government put its plans replace the ration card system care system real effective that are not affected classes that live below the poverty line in any action in this regard. / Finished / d. Q /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 12:14 pm