Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet calls for state institutions to implement their financial obligations in local currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet calls for state institutions to implement their financial obligations in local currency Empty Cabinet calls for state institutions to implement their financial obligations in local currency

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Feb 2014, 4:11 am

Cabinet calls for state institutions to implement their financial obligations in local currency

BAGHDAD / My Day

Called on the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of state institutions to implement their financial obligations in local currency. Said in a statement yesterday that "the Supreme Judicial Council and the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and the provinces and councils all not to engage in any financial obligations in foreign currency amounts paid inside Iraq, and that is implementation of the commitment in Iraqi dinars exclusively. explained "that the invitation also included in case there was a need to install costs in foreign currency should be mentioned Mikablha local currency according to the exchange rates prevailing». Secretariat noted that "the call came upon observations CBI / Directorate General for private investments in this regard, the fact that the national currency are original in economic dealings in Iraq, similar to all the countries of the world, as well as dealing in foreign currency that calls for the provision of foreign currency contracts signed in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:18 am