Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Time to listen...

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

Time to listen... Empty Time to listen...

Post by Waymaker Sat 01 Mar 2014, 8:31 am

Life can be busy. And it’s great (really, really great) that you take time out with God in the middle of all that. So now, what about your on-earth relationships? Jesus made it pretty clear that the second most important thing in life, right after loving God, is loving people (that’s in Matthew 22:37-40, team). And to do that, we have to spend time around others - even those irritating, imperfect, demanding, frustrating people. It’s awful for our relationships if we don’t put time and effort into them. That’s how friends ‘drift apart’ and how families can start to misunderstand each other. Plus, we need other people. That few minutes spent talking to your friends or maybe just listening..., it all adds something to your life because God made us to live in community. The love of others is good for us.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Time to listen... Empty Re: Time to listen...

Post by Neno Sat 01 Mar 2014, 9:28 am

I can dig it and prove it by my cell phone minutes used every month (like 10,000+ a month)... ;)

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:42 am