Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Conquest: Compliance with the US Forces Outlaw Act has never been seen before

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Conquest: Compliance with the US Forces Outlaw Act has never been seen before Empty Conquest: Compliance with the US Forces Outlaw Act has never been seen before

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:18 pm

Conquest: Compliance with the US Forces Outlaw Act has never been seen before

14:24 - 25/02/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP of the Fatah alliance, Mohammed Karim, on Monday, that the political consensus on passing the law to remove US troops from Iraq is unprecedented, indicating that the terrorist threat to Iraq requires all political blocs unite to address the challenges.
    "The law to remove US forces from Iraq has witnessed a political consensus that has not been witnessed by the date of the enactment of laws in Iraq," MP Mohammed al-Baldawi said in a statement.
    Al-Baldawi added that "the Parliament of Egypt to end the foreign military presence from Iraq, especially with the escalation of the terrorist threat in western Iraq from the terrorist groups withdrawn from Syria," noting that "the threat is imperative to all political blocs unite and prevent the return of any scenario to overthrow the cities, year 2014".
    The Baldawi had announced in a previous arrival of the draft decision to force the government, according to foreign forces from Iraq to the Security and Defense Committee in preparation for a vote on it, noting that all political parties are trying to accelerate the determination of the decision to spare Iraq bear the policy of the US administration.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:07 am