Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Syria agree to close illegal crossings and activate tourism and education

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Syria agree to close illegal crossings and activate tourism and education Empty Iraq and Syria agree to close illegal crossings and activate tourism and education

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Apr 2019, 3:04 am

Iraq and Syria agree to close illegal crossings and activate tourism and education

12:20 - 11/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    A senior Syrian official announced on Thursday the Baghdad-Damascus agreement to close the illegal crossings between the two countries, while stressing the trend towards activating religious tourism and higher education. 
    "The opening of border crossings between the two countries was one of the most important points that were focused on them," said Emad Sabouni, head of the State Planning Commission. "It was agreed to open the port of Albu Kamal as soon as possible, Other borders as well. " 
    Sabouni added that "it was also agreed to close illegal crossings, in addition to industrial and agricultural cooperation, and there were talks about Syrian products and access to Iraqi markets and vice versa. There is a tendency to activate religious tourism, higher education and scientific research."Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 6:39 pm