Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq is subject to international sanctions and fines budget 2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq is subject to international sanctions and fines budget 2020 Empty Economist: Iraq is subject to international sanctions and fines budget 2020

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2019, 1:33 am

Economist: Iraq is subject to international sanctions and fines budget 2020

20:13 - 03/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The economic expert Osama Kazem said on Saturday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be subject to international sanctions and fines by 2020 to raise the deficit and inability to pay for international criticism, indicating that he will be subject to the terms of international criticism to avoid sanctions.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] obliged annually to pay money to the International Monetary Fund for the loans it had previously paid, " Kazim told al-Maaloumah .
    He added that "the high proportion of the deficit in the budget 2020 will affect the rates of payment next year," noting that "the inability to pay [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be subjected to sanctions and fines by the International Monetary Fund and the World Banks and have significant benefits."
    He explained that "the Iraqi government will seek to avoid these fines and the availability of funds to comply with the conditions of the International Monetary Fund," noting that "among these conditions raise fuel prices and reduce salaries and impose taxes and financial matters many provide funds in the budget to pay to the IMF and global banks."
    He added that "these measures will be reflected on the citizen directly and affect the economic situation."
    The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed last Saturday, the existence of a large deficit in the budget of 2020 up to 72 trillion dinars effective, after a year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:30 pm