Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mesopotamian operations draw up security plan during Eid al-Adha

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mesopotamian operations draw up security plan during Eid al-Adha Empty Mesopotamian operations draw up security plan during Eid al-Adha

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2019, 1:58 am

[size=30]Mesopotamian operations draw up security plan during Eid al-Adha[/size]
    August 10, 2019 | 9:21 AM | Views
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Al-Rafidain Operations Command announced on Saturday that a security plan will be drawn up during Eid Al-Adha.

Al-Rafidain Operations Commander Major-General Ali Ibrahim Daboun told the Iraqi News Agency (INA) that he was briefed by Sada News Agency. Within the sector of operations will participate in this will be the main tasks are to protect markets and close all the gaps and secure the entrances to the provinces and control and follow-up Alnisimip roads and tighten security measures in checkpoints and detachments and checkpoints throughout the days of Eid.

Daboun stressed that "the coordination between police leaders and military and intelligence units within the responsibility cutters for the smooth implementation of the Eid vocabulary plan in order to succeed the tasks and security duties and work in a team spirit."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:26 pm