Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli Army Radio: Three Iraqi figures visited Israel recently

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli Army Radio: Three Iraqi figures visited Israel recently Empty Israeli Army Radio: Three Iraqi figures visited Israel recently

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Nov 2019, 2:21 am

Israeli Army Radio: Three Iraqi figures visited Israel recently

10:14 - 27/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Malouma / Baghdad ..
    According to the Israeli Army Radio, three [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] figures visited the Israeli entity recently accompanied by a famous Saudi figure.
    At the invitation of the Israeli Foreign Ministry, a delegation from Arab countries visited Israel recently and toured a number of occupied cities, particularly Jerusalem, Arab media reported.
    She added that the delegation came from Arab countries that do not have diplomatic relations with Israel.
    The radio pointed out that the Saudi guest came within a delegation of 3 people from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , including two journalists and musician, followed by millions on social networking sites, in addition to Kuwaiti and Egyptian.
    The Saudi character held a radio interview with the Army Radio reporter on condition that the interview will not be broadcast until after his departure, and that his identity is not revealed as a known figure in his country, and writes in Saudi newspapers. Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 12:28 pm