Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legislative Legislation: Early elections can only be conducted in one way

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legislative Legislation: Early elections can only be conducted in one way Empty Legislative Legislation: Early elections can only be conducted in one way

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Dec 2019, 6:06 am

Legislative Legislation: Early elections can only be conducted in one way

10:55 - 02/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the parliamentary legal committee Hussein al-Oqabi, Monday, that the call for early elections has one way is the approval of the House of Representatives dissolved himself, indicating that there can be no executive authority without legislative authority.
    Al-Oqabi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that "the House of Representatives exists and is personal and we have no choice but to go to the existing constitutional options."
    He added, "It is not possible to form a new government without the presence of legislative authority and control over the performance of the government," stressing that "the coming days will reveal the outputs of the formation of the government, whether permanent or temporary."
    The Iraqi government spokesman Saad al-Hadithi said in a statement earlier to the information, that the House of Representatives is the only destination that decides on the issue of early elections and change the government, pointing to the existence of mechanisms drawn up by the Constitution in this regard. Finished / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 11:50 pm