Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Committee eight Iraqi National Alliance held its second meeting, interacting positive atmosphere; to

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Committee eight Iraqi National Alliance held its second meeting, interacting positive atmosphere; to Empty Committee eight Iraqi National Alliance held its second meeting, interacting positive atmosphere; to

Post by Bama Diva Tue 27 May 2014, 3:16 pm

Committee eight Iraqi National Alliance held its second meeting, interacting positive atmosphere; to prepare a draft of the rules of procedure

Tue May 27 2014 21:40

The Committee held eight emanating from the political body of the Iraqi National Alliance, Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari's office its second meeting; to prepare draft rules of procedure of the National Alliance; in order to develop his work, and turn it into an effective political organization in the next phase. 

On the occasion of Prophet Mohammad Alambos Committee congratulated the Iraqi people all this great event in the life of the Islamic nation, coupled pray that Iraqis enjoy security, and Yemen, and the pond. 

The Committee continued its discussions, and heard a number of opinions positive constructive atmosphere, interacting, and agreed to maintain the unity of all components of the National Alliance, and decided to hold another meeting to resolve the views of the masses of the proposals before it. 

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D150741&usg=ALkJrhgY0rJm1I1QbhEvR5KGqar5d5o6xg#axzz32u5VYq3j

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:42 am