Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will Saleh combine the presidency of the Republic and the Kurdistan Union?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Saleh combine the presidency of the Republic and the Kurdistan Union? Empty Will Saleh combine the presidency of the Republic and the Kurdistan Union?

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Dec 2019, 6:42 am

Will Saleh combine the presidency of the Republic and the Kurdistan Union?

13:30 - 12/22/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    A source in the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan said Sunday that President Barham Salih is the favorite to head the National Union, after the nomination of Kosert Messenger to head the Protection Authority of the National Union system.
    The source said to the "information" that "the President of the Republic Barham Salih, who is the second deputy secretary general of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, is the availability of luck for the presidency of the union."
    He added, "The chances of Saleh escalated after the nomination of Kosarat Rasoul to head the Commission for the Protection of the National Union System and to name the members of the Union's Political Office."
    The source pointed out that "the conference will elect three authorities, the first of which is the Legislative Supervisory Authority, which is the Supreme Leading Council, and the second authority is an executive consisting of a presidential body and an executive body, and the third judicial authority consists of the National Union System Protection Authority." Finished / 25 d
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 3:43 pm