Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Baldawi: The status quo will be an incentive to agree on the personality of the Prime Minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Baldawi: The status quo will be an incentive to agree on the personality of the Prime Minister Empty Al-Baldawi: The status quo will be an incentive to agree on the personality of the Prime Minister

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:43 pm

Al-Baldawi: The status quo will be an incentive to agree on the personality of the Prime Minister

09:50 - 02/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, confirmed on Thursday that the current situation will be a motivation for the other political blocs to agree on the personality of the new Prime Minister, pointing to the Al-Fateh Alliance that will place points on the letters before submitting the candidate to this position in order to avoid controversy and constitutional breach by the President of the Republic the past days regarding the bloc the biggest.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to "Information", that "discussions are still ongoing regarding the selection of a prime minister and agreement on one of the personalities proposed for the appointment of the new prime minister."
    Al-Baldawi added, “The current situation will be a motivation for all political blocs in order to understand about the personality expected to be named as prime minister, especially since the names are in circulation and what they need is only agreement between the political parties.”
    And that "the new personality must be strong and get [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] out of the current crisis," noting that "the alliance of conquest and before choosing the prime minister should put points on the letters before assigning the character to be presented to the President of the Republic, in order to avoid what happened from constitutional breaches, jurisprudence and talk about The largest bloc and its candidate. ” 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:43 am