Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Barham Salih: The engineer and Soleimani had a crucial role in the fight against ISIS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barham Salih: The engineer and Soleimani had a crucial role in the fight against ISIS Empty Barham Salih: The engineer and Soleimani had a crucial role in the fight against ISIS

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Jan 2020, 6:08 am

Barham Salih: The engineer and Soleimani had a crucial role in the fight against ISIS

13:36 - 01/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Friday, President of the Republic, Barham Salih, condemned the assassination of the deputy head of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, and the commander of the Iranian Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani, while stressing that the two martyrs had a decisive role in the fight against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    Saleh said, in a statement received / information / a copy of it: “With great sadness and sorrow, we received the news of the martyrdom of the two martyr leaders Hajj Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis, deputy head of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and the martyr Hajj Qassem Soleimani, who had an important and decisive role in the fight [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist organization [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and they were victorious in the war. It has the coolest pictures of altruism. ”
    He continued: "We condemn this aggression that affected security leaders belonging to the Iraqi military, which undoubtedly will have security implications and repercussions in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the region, God willing, in the event that the wise did not initiate a voice of reason and logic, and try to contain the effects of this aggression, which threatens Clearly give peace to the region and Iraq.
    He called on everyone to “exercise restraint, prevail over the voice of reason and wisdom, and present the supreme national interest.” Stressing that “in this exceptional circumstance, it is our duty to adhere to our unity, close ranks, and transcendental differences in order to protect supreme national interests, protect the sovereignty and security of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and spare the country The people, the scourge and tragedies of armed conflicts, have exhausted it for four decades and its effects and wounds are still not healed. Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Barham Salih: The engineer and Soleimani had a crucial role in the fight against ISIS Empty Re: Barham Salih: The engineer and Soleimani had a crucial role in the fight against ISIS

Post by wciappetta Fri 03 Jan 2020, 7:08 am

This is politics... he can't stand them...

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:22 pm