Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: Al-Kazemi will keep the post of minister, politician

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: Al-Kazemi will keep the post of minister, politician Empty Nassif: Al-Kazemi will keep the post of minister, politician

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Apr 2020, 6:20 am

Nassif: Al-Kazemi will keep the post of minister, politician

12:33 - 04/12/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the State of Law coalition, Alia Nassif, confirmed on Sunday that the Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi will remain on the position of minister in his government as a political position.
    Nassif said in a statement to the "information", that "the Prime Minister-designate approach will be concerned with reforming the administrative apparatus, especially in the special grades that follow the position of the minister, as it constitutes a great importance in the success of the work of the ministries." At least stop it. ”
    She added that "Al-Kazemi will implement all previous decisions to re-filter the administrative apparatus and will remove partisan personalities affiliated with political blocs, relying on professionalism and independence, and placing the appropriate personality in the right place."
    Nassif pointed out that "Al-Kazemi will approve his ministers from the political bloc candidates and according to the merits and agreements between him and those blocs because the position of the minister is a political position," noting that "all expectations confirm that the presentation of the cabinet and ministerial program to the parliament will not take more than two weeks." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 3:24 am