Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Politician: All Of Al-Kazemi's Appointments Are Void.. Doomed To Be Cancelled

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Politician: All Of Al-Kazemi's Appointments Are Void.. Doomed To Be Cancelled Empty Iraqi Politician: All Of Al-Kazemi's Appointments Are Void.. Doomed To Be Cancelled

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jul 2022, 10:27 am

[size=38]Iraqi Politician: All Of Al-Kazemi's Appointments Are Void.. Doomed To Be Cancelled
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 07/27/2022 | 12:15 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad.. The
    independent politician Saad Al-Muttalib confirmed, on Wednesday, that all of Al-Kazemi’s orders regarding the appointments, treaties and agreements that he issued and concluded during the term of the caretaker government are void.
    Al-Mutalibi said in a statement to / the information /, that “the head of the caretaker government issued several orders with appointments for special grades and making changes in the security and administrative agencies, as well as concluding agreements and treaties with several countries during the period of the caretaker government,” stressing that “all of these orders are invalid. Legally, according to the Federal Court’s decision to determine the controls for the work of the caretaker government.”
    He added, "The next government will work to cancel all orders issued by Al-Kazemi during the work of the caretaker government, because they are invalid, illegal and hidden," noting that "the next government will change all security and administrative leaders."
    This comes at a time when informed sources revealed that the caretaker Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, appointed his office manager, Raed Jouhi, as head of the Iraqi intelligence service, in a new legal and constitutional violation. finished/25pm

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 5:28 am