Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The pharmacist: We will not allow the corrupt to turn Nineveh into a trading and slave market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The pharmacist: We will not allow the corrupt to turn Nineveh into a trading and slave market Empty The pharmacist: We will not allow the corrupt to turn Nineveh into a trading and slave market

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Apr 2020, 6:15 am

The pharmacist: We will not allow the corrupt to turn Nineveh into a trading and slave market

13:17 - 04/18/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Head of the (Al-Watan First) bloc, MP Muhammad Iqbal Al-pharmacist, rejected Saturday, suspicious political and administrative interventions practiced by some political parties in the Nineveh file and control of their districts, stressing that not allowing Nineveh to be converted into a market for trading and slavery.
    The pharmacist was surprised in a statement received / information /, a copy of it, that “the behavior of some political leaders from outside Nineveh in cooperation with parliamentarians from them to make the file of Nineveh communal and open to bargaining, taking advantage of the weakness of the federal government and its preoccupation between resignation and conduct of business,” adding by saying: “Our eyes monitor you and we collect Files and facts to be before the competent authorities and public opinion.
    The pharmacist called for leaving enough space for its people to take their decisions because Nineveh is greater than everyone, stressing that "Nineveh and its people are known for their loyalty to their province and will not be silent on this distorted situation and will issue their rulings soon to everyone who offends their province or makes it a market for trade and slavery." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 8:14 pm