Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In numbers ... what the salaries represent in terms of expenditures in 43 ministries and government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In numbers ... what the salaries represent in terms of expenditures in 43 ministries and government  Empty In numbers ... what the salaries represent in terms of expenditures in 43 ministries and government

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Apr 2021, 7:23 am

In numbers ... what the salaries represent in terms of expenditures in 43 ministries and government agencies

•  Time: 04/30/2021 12:46:08

•  Read: 3,848 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economist: Al Furat News} The "Iraq of the Future Foundation" revealed what salaries represent from government expenditures in 43 ministries and government agencies.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Foundation said in a statement that the Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it, "Salaries represent 51% of total government expenditures, and it is noticed that out of the total of 43 ministries and government agencies, only 3 bodies whose salaries represent 50% of the total salaries of ministries and bodies, equivalent to 25% of Total total expenditures and these bodies are the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Defense, the Council of Ministers and all the bodies attached under the Council of Ministers.
    She added, "Also, 17 government agencies out of the 44 entities represent 94% of total salaries, while the remaining 26 ministries and agencies represent only 6% of the total salaries of the Iraqi state."
    She pointed out that "her monitoring shows the rate of growth occurring in the salaries of the 17 agencies compared to the same period in 2018, as it is noticed that most of these government agencies have increased the rate of growth in salaries."
    To view the detailed report, click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:49 pm