Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SHABANDAR IN RESPONSE TO THE MINISTER OF DEFENSE: THE SURVIVAL OF THE SECURITY FORCES DOES NOT UNDER

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

SHABANDAR IN RESPONSE TO THE MINISTER OF DEFENSE: THE SURVIVAL OF THE SECURITY FORCES DOES NOT UNDER Empty SHABANDAR IN RESPONSE TO THE MINISTER OF DEFENSE: THE SURVIVAL OF THE SECURITY FORCES DOES NOT UNDER

Post by Rocky Sun 30 May 2021, 8:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]SHABANDAR IN RESPONSE TO THE MINISTER OF DEFENSE: THE SURVIVAL OF THE SECURITY FORCES DOES NOT UNDERMINE THE HONOR OF THESE PEOPLE[/size]

Sunday, May 30, 2021 12:35 AM

Today, Saturday, the Iraqi politician Izzat Al-Shahbandar denounced the statements of Defense Minister Jumah Inad, which reduced the popular crowd.
    Shabandar said in a tweet on Twitter, followed by the "National News Center": "How amazed by the attempts of some parties to exploit various means to promote what is understood by the end of the necessities of the survival of the popular crowd."
    He added, "But without their national honor or religion being disturbed, the American forces would still defile the land of Mesopotamia to serve their interests and the interests of Israel in the region."
    Earlier in the day, the Minister of Defense, Jumah Inad, said that those who say that the operations against ISIS would not have been completed without the crowd is wrong, but the latter only contributed to the acceleration of liberation.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:24 pm