Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

The launch of the salaries of retired workers next Thursday

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The launch of the salaries of retired workers next Thursday  Empty The launch of the salaries of retired workers next Thursday

Post by day dreamer Sat 19 Jul 2014, 8:26 pm

The launch of the salaries of retired workers next Thursday 

7/20/2014 0:00

BAGHDAD - Batool al-Hassani
     The Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs the end of this week, the date for the launch of the salaries of retired workers for the months of May and June. Said Labour Minister Nassar al-Rubaie «morning»: The «date of the pay retired workers for the months of May and June will be next Thursday in conjunction with the Eid al-Fitr, as supplemented Department of pension and social security all procedures relating to the distribution of salaries in coordination with the Center for e-Baghdad and the provinces ». Rubaie added that« the retired content which has 30 years of service and more will receive a pension of $ 400 000 dinars for two months, as will receive the retired content which has a service less than 30 years old 340 thousand dinars for two months and will take over the family of deceased pensioner, which has more than three eligible 300 000 dinars for two months »., and pointed out that the family of deceased pensioner consisting of eligible couple will receive a salary of $ 280 000 dinars for two months, while take over the family of deceased pensioner, consisting of one receivable amount of 260 000 dinars
    for two months.
    The Minister of Labour, the ministry calls for retired workers to review postal offices competent for the purpose of receipt of their pensions Mstsahpin them archives probative of the identity of the Civil Status and identity pensions and housing card, explaining that the ministry is continuing measures to grant pensions secured the more than 300 000 workers in Baghdad and the provinces, not It works especially at this time of self-financing system that allowed not to delayed payment of workers' salaries for the specified dates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The launch of the salaries of retired workers next Thursday  Empty Re: The launch of the salaries of retired workers next Thursday

Post by Neno Sat 19 Jul 2014, 9:47 pm

Rubaie added that« the retired content which has 30 years of service and more will receive a pension of $ 400 000 dinars for two months,
    $400.00, maybe, for 30 years? I know the US is the highest cost of living but crap, would for sure starve on that unless everything else was FREE.

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 7:41 pm