Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clarification on the salaries of retired workers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clarification on the salaries of retired workers Empty Clarification on the salaries of retired workers

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jul 2021, 7:13 am

[size=30]Clarification on the salaries of retired workers

2021-07-17
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

On Saturday, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs issued a clarification regarding the delay in the salaries of retirees.  
    The ministry said in a statement that “Yes Iraq” received a copy of it, that it “completed all the procedures for disbursing pension salaries for the months of July and August, and the lists of salaries and checks were sent to the General Administration of Rafidain Bank on Sunday, 7-11-2021, but the delay occurred as a result of the clearing that It happened during Wednesday, which coincided with the official holiday, and we are waiting for an instruction to exchange by the General Administration of Al-Rafidain Bank.”

She added, "The release of salaries will be announced on the official page, the ministry's website, the department's page, and various media if they are launched by the bank."

She pointed out that "this meal is supposed to be launched in the month of August, but due to the approaching Eid al-Adha, the department sought to spend it before the scheduled date."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 4:16 am