Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: A committee from Baghdad arrives in Erbil and scrutinizes the region's imports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: A committee from Baghdad arrives in Erbil and scrutinizes the region's imports Empty Source: A committee from Baghdad arrives in Erbil and scrutinizes the region's imports

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Jun 2021, 6:48 am

Source: A committee from Baghdad arrives in Erbil and scrutinizes the region's imports

•  Time: 06/18/2021 00:06:44

•  Reading: 2,847 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} A source in the Kurdistan Regional Council of Ministers revealed that an audit committee has arrived from Baghdad to Erbil, to audit the region's imports," noting that "the committee's work will end next week."
    The source stated, on Thursday, that the committee began checking the imports of the border crossings of the Kurdistan region, and there will be no "argument preventing sending the Kurdistan region's share of the general budget" after the committee completes its work.

The Rapporteur of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ahmed Al-Saffar, said that "the Finance Committee consists of a specialized cadre, and it will work to audit the imports of the Kurdistan Region."

And the Federal Council of Ministers decided, at its meeting on Tuesday, to send 200 billion dinars per month as financial dues from the Kurdistan region’s share of the general budget.

The decision of the Council of Ministers came, after completing the process of auditing data on non-oil imports from the Kurdistan region, by the Federal Financial Supervision Bureau and in coordination with the Office of Financial Supervision in the Kurdistan Region.

According to the information, the specified amount of the Kurdistan region’s share will be disbursed retroactively, starting from January 1, 2021, and on this basis, one trillion and 200 billion dinars will be sent as financial dues to employees’ salaries for the first half of the current year.

Ammar Al Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 10:47 am