Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy talks about a draft law regarding employee lawyers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy talks about a draft law regarding employee lawyers Empty A deputy talks about a draft law regarding employee lawyers

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Jun 2021, 7:33 am

A deputy talks about a draft law regarding employee lawyers
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Ammar Al-Shibli, confirmed today, Tuesday, that the law to protect the human rights employee will not meet parliamentary opposition in the way of its legislation .
    Al-Shibli mentioned; The conversations that are being circulated regarding the law to protect the human rights employee and the inability of the House of Representatives to pass it are incorrect, stressing that “the law will not meet any parliamentary opposition in the way of its legislation .”
    And Al-Shibli indicated that "the Council obtained earlier from the executive government approval of its legislation and did not oppose it," noting that "one thing that may hinder the legislation of the law is the objection of the representative of the current government in the House of Representatives to it ."
    He continued, "The Law on the Protection of the Human Rights Employee will hopefully get a vote today as a proposed law, for the purpose of voting on it at a later time as an official law."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 6:01 pm