Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+6
ron-man
Bama Diva
notazbad2000
zimi31
Lionheart
Neno
10 posters

Nick Box (Neno's Buddy)

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Nick Box (Neno's Buddy) - Page 3 Empty Nick Box (Neno's Buddy)

Post by Neno Mon 25 Feb 2013, 12:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Edward Jones
    972-938-0346 Office
    Waxahachie,Texas 75165

Doesn't matter where you live, he is or can be licensed in a sec. He knows about the investment. The reason why I am will be using them (Nick) is for the holding account insurance of 1 billion dollars per account for FREE! To Hell with a Bank and their $250,000.00

Last edited by Neno on Wed 27 Feb 2013, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed phone number)
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Nick Box (Neno's Buddy) - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Box (Neno's Buddy)

Post by zimi31 Wed 27 Feb 2013, 2:42 pm

Hey thanks Ronbo!!! Maybe they hung onto our info too!!! :)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 27 Feb 2013, 8:41 pm

ron-man wrote:Neno I need to talk to you about this so I can have more info,maybe I will just call you if that is ok.Is there any better time to call than others.Thanks
    Anytime but best to call Nick and Patty on this but you can me if you want as I set it up years ago and know what I am using it for plus, I fixed the number, sorry about that... ;)
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Ronbo Sat 02 Mar 2013, 11:59 am

UPDATE>>>> I received a packet today from Nick's office from Patty. It had a note that stated that they did NOT have my info any longer, just my contact info. So they sent me another packet to fill out and send back to them. So, for anyone that's planning on going through them, or anyone that sent in a packet before.... You need to call them and get another one. Just an FYI in case this actually happens soon? lol
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Sat 02 Mar 2013, 12:04 pm

Ronbo wrote:UPDATE>>>> I received a packet today from Nick's office from Patty. It had a note that stated that they did NOT have my info any longer, just my contact info. So they sent me another packet to fill out and send back to them. So, for anyone that's planning on going through them, or anyone that sent in a packet before.... You need to call them and get another one. Just an FYI in case this actually happens soon? lol
    Thanks Ronbo for that valid information!! ;)
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sat 02 Mar 2013, 12:57 pm

Ronbo wrote:UPDATE>>>> I received a packet today from Nick's office from Patty. It had a note that stated that they did NOT have my info any longer, just my contact info. So they sent me another packet to fill out and send back to them. So, for anyone that's planning on going through them, or anyone that sent in a packet before.... You need to call them and get another one. Just an FYI in case this actually happens soon? lol

Thanks Ronbo..I better call and check. I think it's a good idea even if I may just 'park' the money in a safe place for a bit! ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 25 Jun 2013, 7:42 pm

Any and all info gotten from Nick would be nice if shared with the investors... ;)
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 25 Jun 2013, 9:24 pm

Neno wrote:Any and all info gotten from Nick would be nice if shared with the investors... ;)

Neno are you talking about after it happens...or now. I haven't gotten anything yet, just filled out some papers! I'd be happy to share whatever I get,but before I do any business...my first appointment will be with the best tax atty. I can find!!! ;)
    matt bluhm
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by matt bluhm Mon 01 Jul 2013, 9:40 pm

well i had something disturbing happen to me today... i had called nick's office on friday. He was not in so i left a message for him to call me... today (monday) i get a phone call from my local Edward Jones office and they told me that they had a message from Nick.. they said that he was not licensed for iowa and wasn't gonna be and they started asking me questions... I live in a fairly small town and i really didn't want them to know anything about this.. I am really upset why he didn't call ME back.. i called his office again today and left a message that i was upset and to have him call me back.. NOTHING.. now i read in here that he can be lisensed for any state..   Not happy about this situation at all..
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 02 Jul 2013, 4:07 am

Can, almost guarantee there is no connection to your situation. And yes, he can be licensed in any state that he chooses... ;)

So, what was the message? You never said, soon as you say I will check it out.... ;)
    matt bluhm
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by matt bluhm Tue 02 Jul 2013, 7:07 am

the message was to call me back... told the lady that i already had an EJones account but wanted to talk to him and start another one.. never heard from them.. my local office called me and was all confused, stated that he wasn't licensed for iowa and didnt want to be. local office didn't know what i wanted and said that they didn't deal with currency..then she read off this letter that must have been faxed from them talking about iraq money being real and scams.. i am gonna call him back today and i am gonna hear from him one way or the other..   i just didn't want locals to know about this.. before and after the rv.. i personally know the local ejones people..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:06 am