Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: Increasing cultivated areas depends on rainfall

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: Increasing cultivated areas depends on rainfall Empty Agriculture: Increasing cultivated areas depends on rainfall

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Nov 2021, 6:41 am

Agriculture: Increasing cultivated areas depends on rainfall

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Agriculture announced, on Thursday, that the increase in the cultivated areas depends on the rainfall, indicating that there are 6 million dunams ready for cultivation.
    The ministry's spokesman, Hamid Al-Nayef, said in a press interview, "The decrease in the planted quantities is a clear indication that there will be less production, due to the lack of water, which reduced the agricultural plan for the next season to 50%," noting that "the increase in the cultivated areas depends on rainfall."
    Al-Nayef added: "We have an irrigation plan estimated at 3 million dunams and another 6 million dunams ready that can be exploited and used if the rains are prepared," explaining that "things have not been resolved so far, except with the passage of January of next year to judge the agricultural plan and find out what has been done." Cultivation of the wheat crop and the amount of this crop Iraq needs.
    The agricultural plan developed by the Ministries of Water Resources and Agriculture to halve the percentage of cultivation of agricultural areas in the country faced sharp criticism and warnings of losses affecting this vital sector.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:22 pm