Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Slight rise in oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Slight rise in oil Empty Slight rise in oil

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jan 2022, 6:17 am

Slight rise in oil

•  Time: 01/11/2022 08:39:41

•  Reading: 780 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Oil prices rose today, Tuesday, after two days of losses, thanks to the return of investors' appetite for risk, while the market awaits signals from the President of the Federal Reserve (the US Central Bank) regarding raising interest rates.
    The rise also comes at a time when some oil producers are finding it difficult to raise the level of their crude production.
    Brent crude rose 26 cents, or 0.3%, to $81.13 a barrel, after falling 1% in the previous session.
    A weak dollar helped support prices on Tuesday, as it makes oil cheaper for holders of other currencies.
    Oil prices fell in the previous two sessions due to fears caused by the rapid global rise in infections with the mutated Omicron strain of the Corona virus, which could weaken demand for fuel.
    However, analysts pointed out that supplies from OPEC and non-OPEC producers, in what is known as the OPEC + grouping, are not keeping pace with demand, which supports prices.
    Libya, which is exempt from OPEC supply restrictions, has been hit by pipeline maintenance and oil field disruptions. But it resumed production on Monday at the El Feel oil field, after it was stopped by an armed group last month.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:22 pm