Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Faw Port Is On The Radar Of The New Parliament.. An Open File In Search Of Obstacles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Faw Port Is On The Radar Of The New Parliament.. An Open File In Search Of Obstacles Empty Al-Faw Port Is On The Radar Of The New Parliament.. An Open File In Search Of Obstacles

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jan 2022, 7:24 am

[size=38]Al-Faw Port Is On The Radar Of The New Parliament.. An Open File In Search Of Obstacles
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    01/11/2022 | 2:09 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The economic expert, Nabil Al-Ali, called, on Tuesday, for the parliamentary political blocs to open the file of Al-Faw port and expedite its completion away from its use as a media material, calling for the removal of political differences from strategic projects whose benefit is in the public interest.
    Al-Ali said in a statement to / the information /, that “the issue of the great FAO project was taken during previous sessions as a media material and for political and electoral marketing without giving realistic importance to the great strategic project,” calling on the new parliament to “open the file of the port of Faw and expedite its completion.”
    He added that "the previous sessions were at a very low level in activating the decisions and laws of strategic projects in the areas of infrastructure," calling for "removing political differences from strategic projects that benefit the public interest."
    It is noteworthy that MP Fadi Hassan Al-Salami sent a letter to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers requesting to provide him with a contract for the construction of the Al-Faw port for auditing purposes, and this is the first parliamentary move by a new member of the current parliament. End / 25 AD.

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:32 pm