Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Through Al-Halbousi, The Launch Of The Gulf Project To Circumvent The Shiite Decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Through Al-Halbousi, The Launch Of The Gulf Project To Circumvent The Shiite Decision Empty Through Al-Halbousi, The Launch Of The Gulf Project To Circumvent The Shiite Decision

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jan 2022, 7:12 am

[size=38]Through Al-Halbousi, The Launch Of The Gulf Project To Circumvent The Shiite Decision
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    01/12/2022 | 3:09 PM
    [/size]

information / special
    On Wednesday, a member of the coordination framework, Alaa Al-Hadadi, considered what happened in the first parliament session as a circumvention to confiscate the Shiite decision.
    Al-Hadadi said in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "the Gulf project brought by Al-Halbousi is ongoing and ongoing to confiscate the Shiite decision in its entirety," pointing out that "the Gulf state is seeking, through Al-Halbousi, to circumvent the Shiite decision in Iraq."
    He added that "what happened in the first session was more than naming the largest bloc and participating in the next government," explaining that "the goal was to weaken and end the Shiite decision."
    He pointed out that "the Emirati project that Al-Halbousi brought to Iraq will try to end the Shiite decision, but we are confronting all attempts that want to exclude the Shiite house."
    The legal expert, Ruqayyah Al-Khazali, revealed, earlier, that there were three legal loopholes during the first session of the House of Representatives that the Federal Court was obliged to take, indicating that the elections for the Presidency of the Parliament are contrary to the constitution and cannot be taken into account at all. finished 25 and

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:12 am