Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The Aqaba Pipeline Will Not Raise Oil Revenues, And Its Goal Is Political

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The Aqaba Pipeline Will Not Raise Oil Revenues, And Its Goal Is Political Empty Economist: The Aqaba Pipeline Will Not Raise Oil Revenues, And Its Goal Is Political

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Apr 2022, 6:07 am

[size=38]Economist: The Aqaba Pipeline Will Not Raise Oil Revenues, And Its Goal Is Political
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/13/2022 | 8:44 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The economic expert, Ihsan Al-Kinani, said that the Aqaba pipeline, which the government intends to implement, will not provide the desired benefit to Iraq, but rather drain large funds, pointing out that there are political goals behind the attempt to implement this project.
    Al-Kinani told Al-Maalouma, "Most of the Iraqi oil exports go to East Asian countries, especially the industrial countries, which prompted the previous government to reach an understanding with China to complete projects in exchange for oil."
    He added that "the Aqaba pipeline, which the government intends to implement, will not have significant revenues on Iraq's budget, but rather it may be a pipeline to supply Jordan and the Zionist entity with oil, as the insistence on its implementation may carry political dimensions."
    And he indicated that "the increase in revenues is subject to the increase in production capacity as well as oil prices, in addition to the fact that there are other projects such as the Silk Road and the port of Faw that can be an alternative to oil as a major source of Iraq's budget." finished 25

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 7:29 pm