Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation shows the position of the ports' work under bad weather

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation shows the position of the ports' work under bad weather Empty Transportation shows the position of the ports' work under bad weather

Post by Rocky Sat 07 May 2022, 5:49 am

Transportation shows the position of the ports' work under bad weather

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The General Company for Ports of Iraq announced that it will continue to operate in all its ports despite the bad weather conditions that the country has been exposed to .
    The Director General of Iraq Ports, Farhan Al-Fartousi, said in a statement that "despite the bad weather that occurred during the past days, the ports were able to receive many commercial ships and oil tankers, through coordination between the marine guides when they meet in the curves, zigzag areas, and areas where solitary passage is required. " .
    He added that "the company's cadres worked at full capacity during this period and had to close the canal for a period of less than ten hours only, due to the lack of visibility, as it became less than 300 meters. After the improvement, it resumed its activity in guiding and receiving ships and tankers and anchoring them safely and securely ."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:24 pm