Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Granting The Largest Investment License In Diyala's History

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Granting The Largest Investment License In Diyala's History Empty Granting The Largest Investment License In Diyala's History

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2022, 6:44 am

[size=38]Granting The Largest Investment License In Diyala's History
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/09/2022 | 2:37 PM
    [/size]

Information/ Diyala…
    A government official in Diyala Governorate revealed, on Monday, that the largest investment license in the history of the province was granted.
    . In an interview with / Al-Information/, the mayor of Baquba district, Abdullah Al-Hayali said, “An Iraqi company has been granted an investment license to build 700 housing units according to the highest specifications, which is similar to the project of the birth of a new city on the outskirts of Baquba.” .
    Al-Hayali added, "The investment permit, which costs tens of billions of dinars, is the largest in the housing sector in the history of Diyala, and it reflects a desire by companies and investors to pump large sums of money in important sectors due to the presence of remarkable security stability, especially in Baquba."
    He pointed out that "Baquba needs more than 20,000 housing units to achieve the principle of stability in the demand for housing units." finished / 25 f

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 11:13 am