Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Exports 22,000 Barrels Of Oil To "Israel" Last May

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Exports 22,000 Barrels Of Oil To "Israel" Last May Empty Kurdistan Exports 22,000 Barrels Of Oil To "Israel" Last May

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Jun 2022, 7:37 am

[size=38]Kurdistan Exports 22,000 Barrels Of Oil To "Israel" Last May
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/14/2022 | 11:44 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad:
    The economic expert, Nabil Al-Marsoumi, revealed, on Tuesday, that the Kurdistan region of Iraq’s oil sales to the Zionist entity decreased from 62,000 barrels during the first quarter of this year to 22,000 barrels per day last May, at a rate of 4.5% of the region’s total oil exports.
    Al-Marsoumi said in a post on his page on the social networking site “Facebook” and seen by / the information, that “Kurdistan oil sales to Israel returned from 62,000 barrels during the first quarter of this year to 22,000 barrels per day last May, at a rate of 4.5% of the total exports. Kurdistan oil, which amounted to 497 thousand barrels per day in May, with a value of 1.7 billion dollars.”
    He added, "The Zionist entity came in fourth place for buyers of Kurdistan oil after Italy 164.5 thousand barrels per day, Greece 116,000 barrels per day, and Turkey 58 thousand barrels per day."
    He explained that "the Federal Ministry of Oil, after the decision of the Federal Court ruling the illegality of oil and gas activity in Kurdistan, was not able to limit Kurdistan's oil exports, which achieved last May an increase of 92,000 barrels per day compared to the average exports of the region in the first quarter of this year, which amounted to 405 thousand barrels per day. finished/25 d

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 4:31 pm