Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: The Leaders Of The Movement Are Afraid To Talk To Al-Sadr About The Resignation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: The Leaders Of The Movement Are Afraid To Talk To Al-Sadr About The Resignation Empty Allawi: The Leaders Of The Movement Are Afraid To Talk To Al-Sadr About The Resignation

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2022, 5:38 am

[size=38]Allawi: The Leaders Of The Movement Are Afraid To Talk To Al-Sadr About The Resignation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/15/2022 | 10:54 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, confirmed that the leaders of the Sadrist movement are afraid to talk with their leader al-Sadr about the bloc's representatives' resignation from Parliament, while referring to an opinion other than the resignation within the movement.
    Allawi said in a televised interview, which was followed by the "Information" agency, that "the leader of the Sadrist movement was embarrassed by not forming the government, despite having 73 seats," noting that "the options of the next" Sadrist bloc" may be resorting to the street.
    He added, "He met at his home with the two most important figures in the Sadrist movement before resigning, and they said that they were afraid to talk with al-Sadr about the resignation of the representatives."
    Allawi confirmed that he "communicated with Hakim al-Zamili, the first deputy speaker of parliament, and found him scattered in thinking and disturbed by the decision to resign and insist on the Sadrist bloc's representatives."
    He pointed to "the possibility that he will be a mediator between the Shiite framework and the Sadrist movement," noting that "there is no room now except for constructive dialogue between the blocs, including the Sadrist bloc." End/25

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:22 pm