Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will Barzani's Party Participate In The Framework Government? His Deputy Answers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Barzani's Party Participate In The Framework Government? His Deputy Answers Empty Will Barzani's Party Participate In The Framework Government? His Deputy Answers

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2022, 5:39 am

[size=38]Will Barzani's Party Participate In The Framework Government? His Deputy Answers
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/15/2022 | 10:55 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, MP Mahma Khalil, refused, on Wednesday, to confirm or deny the party's participation in the next government, indicating that the decision belongs to the party's leadership.
    Khalil said in a statement to "Information", that "the withdrawal of the Sadrist movement changed a lot in the political equation, and that the Kurdistan Democratic Party's participation in the next government, or vice versa, cannot be declared because the decision is up to the party leadership to determine its new position."
    He added, "The issue of forming an emergency government is not possible because the formation of such a government is only in cases specified by the constitution. I think there is no case available at the present time."
    Khalil expected, "The birth of the next government will be semi-majority and semi-consensual, and it will differ from previous governments." finished / 25 AD

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:21 pm