Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will The Federal Decision And The Law Criminalizing Normalization Be Applied To “Petroleum” Smuggler

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will The Federal Decision And The Law Criminalizing Normalization Be Applied To “Petroleum” Smuggler Empty Will The Federal Decision And The Law Criminalizing Normalization Be Applied To “Petroleum” Smuggler

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jun 2022, 5:44 am

[size=38]Will The Federal Decision And The Law Criminalizing Normalization Be Applied To “Petroleum” Smugglers?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/15/2022 | 8:41 AM
    [/size]

The Information / Baghdad…
    Political parties criticized the KRG’s failure to deal with the decisions of the Federal Court regarding oil exports through Kurdistan to other countries, while stressing that the region continues to smuggle part of its exports to the Zionist entity.
    The former Kurdish MP, Ghaleb Muhammad Ali, told Al-Maalouma, "There are question marks about not applying the law criminalizing normalization to the regional government, at a time when 25 percent of oil exports continue to be smuggled to the Zionist entity."
    On the other hand, Kazem Ali, a member of the State of Law coalition, stated to (The Information), that “there are economic relations between the regional government and the Zionist entity, despite the vote on the law criminalizing normalization, as the region continues to export oil to that entity, taking advantage of the weakness of the Iraqi government.” .
    On the other hand, the representative of the Sadiqoun bloc, Suhaila Al-Sultani, told Al-Maalouma that “the law criminalizing normalization is applied to all Iraqis, including the Kurdistan region, to punish and hold accountable anyone who prints or has relations with that entity.” finished 25

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:19 pm