Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian official: Majnoon field joint with Iraq will bring us 115 billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian official: Majnoon field joint with Iraq will bring us 115 billion dollars Empty Iranian official: Majnoon field joint with Iraq will bring us 115 billion dollars

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jul 2022, 9:46 am

Iranian official: Majnoon field joint with Iraq will bring us 115 billion dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - translation
    The Iranian Oil Minister said that the development of the joint Azadegan (Iraq's Majnoon) oil field will generate revenues of more than 115 billion dollars and also create 24,000 jobs in the country.
    Speaking at the signing ceremony of a memorandum of understanding for the integrated development of the joint Azadegan field between the National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC), banks and exploration and production companies, Iranian Oil Minister Oji said that the Azadegan oil field is a joint field between Iran and Iraq.
    The Minister of Oil indicated that "financing" this giant oil field project was one of the most important issues that achieved its objectives by using the financial facilities of banks and economic holding companies. According to the Iranian Mehr Agency.
    Earlier, Iranian Oil Minister, Javad Oji, said that $7 billion was planned to be invested in developing the Azadegan oil field, most of which would be provided by Iranian banks, development companies and the Iranian National Development Fund.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 7:42 pm